About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 772979
My client is seeking a DATA Test Architect in Cary, NC! To learn more about the position, please email your resume to Regan Dillon at email@example.com
• Understand and communicate the architecture, schema, ETL, data models, SQL, and requirements in support of support TDM, Automation, Performance, and Functional test team members
• Drive strategy around big data test approaches and tool sets
• Interface with AD for QA defect triage to help pinpoint the root cause of defects and get the right person assigned
• Works with many areas of the organization, typically at the enterprise level, and has extensive knowledge of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing of IT programs
• Leads IT program teams (virtual, matrix) for efforts medium to large in size, duration and complexity, and applies program and project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT program.
• Works independently, manages programs that are of medium to large size, duration and complexity
• Maintains scope, cost and schedule of programs through management of the project or sub-project team and interaction with the Program Sponsor, Project Sponsor(s), including development and maintenance of program management plan and communications management.
• Serves as a role model by demonstrating commitment to commonly adopted processes and standards for project and program management
• Builds and maintains highly effective on- going communications and relationships between the IT project teams and governance organization to ensure that the IT program is completed in a manner that satisfies business objectives.
• Test Data Management - Consolidate Test Data Requirements from different environments and coordinates data for testing
• Defect and Defect Triage Management - managing critical defects to closure among multiple development groups
• Reporting Coordination - ensuring value and professional status reporting
• Smoke Test Leadership
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 8+ years of working experience in IT or related experience
• 4-6+ years DATA project/programmanagement experience combined
• Experience working as data architect on the QA side
• Experience working on reference data models
• Hands on experience with ETL, Informatica
• Hands on experience with Big DATA (Hive, Hbase, SOLR)
• Understands Data quality, cognos, qlikview reports
• Experience creating Ctrl files and enabling coordination of file generation
• Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope,
• Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices
• Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and Software
• Development Life Cycle methodologies (i.e.: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.)
• Proficient with office automation tools (MS Office suite of applications, email, Internet,
• Excellent communication and analytical skills, inclusive of written, verbal and listening. Customer Service Orientation and strong teamwork
• Post ID: 45442708 raleigh