About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 765717
**if interested please email Stephen Velasco a copy of your resume, email@example.com
- Configure, support and administer F5 Big-IP Global and Local Traffic Managers (GTMs & LTMs).
- Thoroughly test new operating systems and meticulously document configuration in a lab environment.
- Perform system administration tasks and maintenance for Linux and MS Windows based servers.
- Audit, review, document, and track security compliance and vulnerabilities for server operating systems and web applications following internal policies and NIST standards within a US government agency. Perform risk assessments on servers and application environments.
- Work cohesively with team members. Exercise good creative problem solving skills. Be willing to assist in other team functions.
- Work with minimal oversight.
- Participate in application/web troubleshooting situations that involve the F5 platform.
- Develop web application code for internal systems using Perl, PHP, and/or TCL.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Post ID: 42946183 raleigh