What you’ll be doing...
The Client Services Management function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Verizon Services from delivery through lifecycle support. Ensures and may manage internal & external resources to deliver services maintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Governs reporting and financial management relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including Billing account strategy, setup and optimization. Responsible to coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
This role provides post-sales, life- cycle relationship, governance of an assigned client base of low to medium complexity and support for small, medium, and large customers. Supports multiple customers/ vendors. Generally works under supervision of other team members.
- Accountable for the Client Relationship and the overall clients’ satisfaction with Verizon.
- Must have a working knowledge of the clients’ operations, and have the ability to work through business challenges by collaborating to develop solutions to everyday problems.
- Be a strong customer advocate.
- Maintain regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance / service expectations
- Coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement
- Proactively develop & maintain existing client relationships
- Understanding of Contracts and defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed targets
- Administration of Standard Client Deliverables
- Deliver and lead Service Reviews
- Manage internal & external resources to attain client service levels based on contractual commitments
- Develop or maintain ongoing Service Improvement Plan for key performance metrics at risk
- Oversight of client financial management metrics to ensure client contractual commitments are met
- Drive online & eMedia tool enablement and adoption
- Maintain Service focused Open Action Item logs and Continual Service Improvement register
- Responsible for identifying opportunities within the base that can drive new revenue growth
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Verizon Products & Solutions
- Support the Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in sales or service environment.
- ITIL v3 Certification, or obtained within 6 months of start date.
- Experience with Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedule (Time zone specific customers, rotational on call).
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with verbal and written communication.
- Business and Financial acumen.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2407945-client-services-management
• Post ID: 56917582 raleigh