What you’ll be doing...
The Client Services Management function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Verizon Services from delivery through lifecycle support. Ensures and may manage internal & external resources to deliver services maintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Governs reporting and financial management relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including Billing account strategy, setup and optimization. Responsible to coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
The Client Services Specialist role provides post-sales, lifecycle relationship, governance and support of an assigned client base of low to medium complexity to solve a wide range of issues or problems. Performs low-level analysis of issues or problems. Monitors defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) across several technologies and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed KPIs. Provides financial support relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including billing account strategy, setup and optimization.
- Accountable for lifecycle governance of an assigned client base.
- Accountable for the Service Relationship and the overall client satisfaction with Verizon.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of the clients’ operations, and have the ability to work through business challenges by collaborating to develop solutions to everyday problems.
- Responsible for communication through resolution of any given issue or Service Improvement Plan. This includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of supplier groups Centers of Excellence (CoE) including Ordering, Billing & Network Assurance).
- Serves as a client advocate between Customer and various Verizon organizations and seeks to add value proactive resolution of any given issue and provide overall relationship governance.
- Engages shared resources for assistance with transactional work as applicable.
- Maintains regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance / service expectations.
- Coordinates the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
- Proactively develops & maintains existing client relationships.
- Understands Contracts and defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed targets.
- Administration of Standard Client Deliverables.
- Deliver and lead Service Reviews.
- Manage internal & external resources to attain client service levels based on contractual commitments.
- Provide oversight of client financial management metrics to ensure client contractual commitments are met.
- Maintain Service focused Open Action Item logs and Continual Service Improvement register.
- Identify opportunities within the base that can defend and drive new revenue growth.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Verizon Products & Solutions.
- Support the Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices.
- Develop, execute and maintain the Continuous Service Improvement Plan.
- Facilitate beneficial customer enablement by identifying and executing strategies to increase self-service utilization and expand self-service. Drive online and electronic media tool enablement and adoption.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy solving complex problems. You can skillfully defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer concerns. You have a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer requests. You are energized by the challenge of identifying new opportunities. You enjoy leading a team, coaching and training them to achieve desired outcomes.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- ITIL v3 Certification, or obtained within 6 months of start date.
- Willingness to be on call for after hours support as needed.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Worked in a client facing role and resolved operational problems.
- Managed and negotiated with internal and external organizations.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership.
- Prior Project Management experience and/or skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Proactive, responsible and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Previous supervisory experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2407937-client-success-specialist
• Post ID: 56916947 raleigh