What you’ll be doing...
The Financial Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day financial management processes for clients. This position will provide billing support, contract commitment support, transactions support, and financial reporting. The Financial Service Coordinator will coordinate efforts with the Customer and Service Management organizations to identify and resolve billing issues that impact the financial management of the account (i.e., aging, credits, etc.). This position may include the following responsibilities:
- Review customer contracts to ensure compliance for all billing and financial related activities and financial service level agreements.
- Coordinate and matrix manage multiple internal organizations and external customers to drive resolution of any client impacting issues with a sense of urgency.
- Develop billing flows to ensure Customer’s Services are installed and integrated to the appropriate Verizon billing platforms.
- Identify and implement billing process improvements.
- Track and trend Verizon accounts payable and credits due.
- Oversee first invoice reviews for newly established Services to confirm contract rate treatment versus invoice amount. Facilitate resolution of open billing or credit action items.
- Present billing invoice along with contract terms and conditions for new contracts and services or changes in existing services to show the correlation between the documents.
- Provide escalation support to monitor on time completion of payables, billing processes and other related financial transactions.
- Manage Customer requirement and financial aspects of complex or non-standard moves, adds, changes, disconnects or other transactions requiring detailed Verizon system knowledge.
- Financial management for Verizon accounts payable activities including working with customer and financial services to verify payment arrangements, confirming payments on invoices, settlement negotiation status and interfacing with Verizon financial organizations for resolution of issues, as required.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office product suite, including Excel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience with financial, contract management and related compliance and audit requirements.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Financial Business acumen, Client P&L Management experience.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and results orientation.
- Works comfortably under pressure and changing priorities.
- Prior experience with large scale Managed Services Accounts and Customized Telecommunication Services and program delivery.
- Substantial external client facing experience required in financial management process and procedures.
- Proven ability to work through complex business and client challenges and collaborate in developing and implementing solutions.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2407131-financial-services-coordinator
• Post ID: 56917487 raleigh