What you’ll be doing...
Our success depends on delighting our customers and making sure they stick around. You’ll be leading the team that manages post-sales relationships with our clients, ensuring that their expectations are met or exceeded. In addition to organizing and supervising the team’s work, you’ll create a great environment for your team by providing clarity, direction and feedback. Living up to our customer commitments is a top priority—you’ll play a key role in making sure we do exactly that.
- Leading a team of financial services professionals, planning and reviewing their work, plus removing barriers and solving problems to help them be optimally productive.
- Overseeing customer financial analysis, customer reporting, and SLA compliance.
- Guiding team members in dealing with especially challenging financial service issues.
- Ensuring team members maintain strong customer relationships.
- Setting departmental goals and budgets.
- Initiating new processes to improve the team’s performance.
What we’re looking for...
Truly a “people person,” your superior interpersonal skills mean you’re able to build strong relationships with a variety of people, including C-suite executives. And as a leader, you’re able to create engagement, motivation, and a sense of ownership in your team members. You’re comfortable leading a technical function—complex integrated solutions are your sweet spot. You understand our responsibility to our customers, and you’re excited to help us live up to it.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced proficiency on Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Finance or related discipline.
- An advanced degree or MBA.
- Finance or Accounting experience and background.
- Led a team.
- Experience working within the telecommunication industry.
- Client Services Management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Project and program management experience.
- Certifications, like Cisco or ITIL Foundations V3 through Expert level.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2412632-senior-financial-services-manager
• Post ID: 56916837 raleigh