What you’ll be doing...
The Service Delivery Manager will lead a Verizon team supporting a UCC project for a strategic VZ client in the Entertainment industry. The Service Delivery Manager will work closely with and coordinate the efforts of Verizon's project managers and operations managers and customer stakeholders in developing joint plans and schedules with regularly scheduled reviews. The Service Delivery Manager will support the following services for the customer:
- Oversees and manages the VZ / customer contract for contracted solution & services
- Act as primary liaison between the VZ project team and customer.
- Act as the "glue" across all resources and support organizations within VZ required to deliver the solution
- Monitors ongoing Service management to ensure compliance with SLAs and performance commitments
- Engages with the parties'operations teams to communicate / escalate on any outages or performance issues to VZ and the customer.
- Monitors resource load and distribution to ensure the quality of services
- Ensures that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
- Facilitates long-range business planning meetings between VZ's account team and customer, in support of customer's long term business strategies and plans.
- Participates in any technical, network, SLA and contract compliance escalation, as appropriate. Engage with client and VZ executives in the prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
- Establishes periodic status meetings with customer, VZ and any third-party vendors to discuss status of contractual relationship.
- Present a formal monthly program review for customer, examining all aspects of the VZ solution in the previous month, highlighting successes and failures, and recommending improvement measures.
- Assists VZ account team and customer in fielding any business and / or technical requests and engage the appropriate VZ resources.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting complex Cisco Unified Communications solutions for large enterprise clients.
- Strong technical knowledge of UC solutions and technology.
- Program management skills to work effectively across all levels of the customer organization.
- Significant presence at the customer office.
- 5 or more years applying technical background in customer facing role.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- Experience in managing multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong Relationship skills and issue resolution capabilities.
- Excellent documentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.Ability to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2263835-service-delivery-manager
• Post ID: 56917932 raleigh