What you’ll be doing...
The Client Services Management function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Verizon Services from delivery through lifecycle support. Ensures and may manage internal & external resources to deliver services maintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Responsible to coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
The Technical Client Advocate will be responsible for assisting the service team in providing core customer service activities to a single technology or customer. After we install a wide range of technologies, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams. Works under supervision of other team members.
- Network Optimization including customer diversity requirements, network diversity planning and network hardening on installed services
- Business Continuity including back-up and disaster recovery plans
- Life Cycle Performance Management. Assist in performance analysis. Initiate / produce customer network reporting including monthly and quarterly performance reports utilizing system-generated reports where available, SLA compliance reports as required and ad-hoc reports to evaluate network needs.
- Manage individual technical incidents and problems impacting customers’ service availability and escalation of incidents to appropriate levels in the proper organization.
- Problem Management. Provide research and analysis of Incidents classified as Problems providing recommendations for Plan of Action to address a permanent solution.
- Develop detailed root cause analyses or Reason for Outage reports in response to critical customer outages or catastrophic network issues for nominated customers.
- Customer Relationship Management. Be a customer advocate. Maintain regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance / service expectations and partner with Program Delivery Executive and Service Program Manager on all service reviews.
- Ensure smooth communication within the account team and other cross-functional teams.
- Attend customer meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed
- Ensure customer utilization and knowledge of VES customer portal for network management tools, including providing customer training as necessary.
- Support Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices
What we’re looking for...
You are energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. You defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer’s concerns. You enjoy gathering information, understanding the facts of a situation, and like problem solving. You are flexible, dependable and work well on a team.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- ITIL v3 certification or obtained within 6 months of start date.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills.
- One or more years of telecommunications or related experience.
- Leadership skills and capabilities.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
- Technical / network / telecommunications knowledge including key products and services (e.g. MPLS and IP), specialized services and technologies such as VOIP, managed hosting, managed security services, LAN management or Solution Services.
- Experience interfacing with customers and associated vendors.
- Technical Certifications including Cisco.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2407285-technical-client-advocate
• Post ID: 56917677 raleigh