Travel Dialysis Nurse - Travel Dialysis Acute Nurse Needed in Durham, NC, Skill Required -
Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 4:57 PM
- An acute dialysis program in the beautiful state of North Carolina is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a NC or Compact License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment.
Visit, Stay to Play Sports, entertainment, the arts - wherever your tastes lead, Durham has it. World class facilities like the Durham Performing Arts Center, the Durham Bulls Athletic Park and Duke University's Nasher Museum of Art blend with nearly 100 City-owned parks and recreation facilities to make Durham a place where residents Play More! Durham is also recognized as one of the decorated dining destinations in the state with award-winning restaurants and chefs that make an evening out something special.
Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities. Call 1-866-###-#### today!
- Inpatient /Acute Setting
- 13 Week Assignment
- NC/Compact License
- We offer travel allowances and paid housing.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage.
- We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match!
- You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.
• Location: Durham, Raleigh / Durham
• Post ID: 43126153 raleigh