What you’ll be doing...
The Sales Consultant – Unified Communications, Collaboration and Contact Center is a technology sales specialist role within Verizon Enterprise Solutions. As an overlay sales role, this position carries the primary responsibility of proactively identifying and closing incremental sales opportunities. This is done both independently and in conjunction with a direct sales and engineering team and field based Technology Specialists. As a subject matter expert, the Sales Consultant will be versed in both on premise and cloud based solutions based on technology from Cisco, Broadsoft and inContact, as well as industry leading SIP Trunking and IP Toll Free solutions from Verizon. Compensation will be tied to the accomplishment of successful sales activity and achievement of critical KPIs. This position is office based in Cary, NC and is non-travelling.
- Primary focus is to drive sales independently and through partnership with the direct sales teams and field based Technology Specialists as well as with other members of the Sales Consultant team.
- Prospect proactively and creatively for sales opportunities both within and outside of the Verizon customer base.
- Work with customer and prospects to define and refine business requirements and associated solutions.
- Quickly identify customer pain points, know expectations, and address the client’s business needs.
- Take a lead role in the definition, scope, pricing, planning and expansion of Verizon services in customer environments.
- Support and actively participate in the business development of the practice by identifying additional business opportunities within the current client base.
- Networking within the Verizon Sales, Services and adjacent organizations.
- Partner and co-sell with the sales organizations of key Verizon industry partners such as Cisco, Broadsoft and inContact
- Partner with Verizon Channel Partners to drive business and expand reach
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in quota bearing sales role in a technology solutions development environment
- Proven ability to proactively generate and grow a significant pipeline of qualified prospects
- Experience in a high volume sales environment focused on UCC and/or Contact Center solutions to include:
- IP Telephony (SIP Trunking)
- Web Conferencing – preferably Cisco WebEx
- Workstream Communications and Collaboration – preferably Cisco Spark
- Video Conferencing
- UCCaaS - Unified Communications & Collaboration as a Service
- Contact Center/Omnichannel Customer Experience solutions
- Strong computer skills specific to SalesForce.com and CRM tools. Experience to include:
- Mine, locate and validate leads
- Manage and monitor account activity
- Reporting & analysis
- Track client engagements
- Experience preparing customer-facing material such as RFP responses, SOWs, proposals and solution designs.
- Experience presenting to decision makers - CXO & Executive level.
- Ability to close a sale with speed, accuracy and professionalism
- Ability to operate and navigate within a large, complex, matrixed organization
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written to deliver customer presentations aimed at aligning technical solutions with business value.
- Strategic systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and consensus-building skills with business and technical groups
- Experience working with or for a Service Provider or industry leader in communications and/or networking is a definite plus
- Experience in a Professional Services environment desirable.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2293857-sales-rep-ucc-and-contact-center-cx
• Post ID: 56166067 raleigh