Posted: Sunday, August 6, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name:Poole's Plumbing
Seeking New Construction Project Coordinator for high paced plumbing company in the Raleigh area. This position will be responsible for the end-to-end coordination between builders and crews.
Duties included but not limited to:
• Track / Coordinate Builder Schedules
• Update schedules in all appropriate systems
• Pull job permits as needed
• Schedule job inspections as needed
• Schedule locates as needed
• Enter daily crew notes / create work orders
• Call builders to make sure jobs are ready for next day
• Maintain contact with crew in field throughout day
Superior communication, organization skills, and attention to detail required! Proven experience with MS Office, Quickbooks and web navigation a must. Knowledge / experience with Plumbing, construction, permits and/or scheduling inspections are a plus!
Competitive pay, 100% medical vacation & holiday pay, & more!!
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Raleigh / Durham, Raleigh, NC
• Post ID: 41837628 raleigh